Friday, May 13, 2005
My Network, MY 10 Rules....if you have any you'd like to add, feel free to add
1. No commercials for feminine hygiene products. Period(pun intended). There's too many products that already absorb that blue liquid that apparently comes from women (I must have missed that day in health class). I don't care how confident and spring fresh these products make you....I don't want to see them on my network.
2. No skinny people on weight loss commercials. I've seen enough of the 'after's....time for more 'before's. 'Before's are funnier.
3. No more drug commercials. As funny as four-hour erections and bowel slippages are as side effects, they're not funny enough to make me forget that I hate seeing women run through daisy fields for genital herpes pills and guys hiking in the woods for their toenail fungus medicine.
4. The news must start with sports. Its no secret as to why they save the fun stuff for the end of the news. Sports and the funny entertainment stories get squished at the end so we are forced to endure stories about kidnappings and Budget Crisis 2005.....not on SCAPTV News. Every third story must be in song. One hot nude meteoroligist per broadcast. Fake stories are encouraged.
5. Music videos for one hour. No commercials. No hosts. Nothing. Just one solid hour of music videos.
6. Optional male or female crawls on the channel at all times. Men can check out the scores, women can check out who Brad Pitt is dating this week.
7. Completely Sexist Shows. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: Female Dorm Cam.... Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays: Construction Worker Cam (see ladies, I got yo back!!).
8. No talk shows. If I wanted to hear rambling, I'd call my ex-wife and ask her how her day is going.
9. Public Service Announcements must actually be helpful. How to sabotage co-workers' promotional opportunities, how to use porn lines as practical joke props, how to sneak into movie theaters.
10. Game shows are ok, but only if negative results include physical harm and/or death. Lets see those fuckers bid on their showcase if the loser gets dropped into a pit of hungry crocodiles (be sure to have your crocs spayed or neutered...hey, my first PSA).
posted by Shaun at 11:35 PM
Random and Odd commented at 2:15 AM~
Hmmmm. HBO or SCAPtv?
I don't think we can afford both.
The men, if nude...better look HOT.
that is all.
dashababy commented at 7:58 AM~
sounds like MUST SEE TV.
I saw a guy, I think he was homeless, in front of the post office, sitting there on a bench in nothing but a black speedo (i think it was a speedo), getting a suntan. I had to look twice to see if it was a bald woman cuz his boobies had some major saggin goin on. I hadnt seen that before, usually they are layered in clothes even when its 110 degrees. weird. He did have a nice tan goin on.
Tina commented at 1:46 PM~
I beleive in equality so if the women are necked so are the men. I do not want to see her bush I want to see his.
And The only bush I want is on the body, I do not want to see W Bush at all.
I would get a second job to pay for this channel.
Tina commented at 9:40 PM~
you need a reality show. How about the bachleret whith a real woman not a modle or a modle look alike, how about a single mom, that is a little round wiht dark hair.
Hey I know, i could be your first bachleret but please no homeless guys.
Tom Naka commented at 12:16 PM~
Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of health insurance benefit plan
for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on health insurance benefit plan
. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.
Johnny commented at 6:50 AM~
Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I have a website about **Plasma and LCD TV review**, please visit and hope that it's useful for you to choose your flat-panel TV.
commented at 4:00 AM~
Great job on the blog. I also like beasley mazda roger
Texas Seo Expert commented at 9:57 AM~
Cool blog.. Hope you will check mine out
tuscany holiday accommodation related information that will last you from season to season.
Plasma Television Center commented at 1:04 AM~
Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering Plasma Television related stuff. Feel free to visit my Plasma Television site.
Girly Girl commented at 1:27 AM~
If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)
Want to ?
back to main page