<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10268662\x26blogName\x3dSlow+Children+At+Play\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://slowchildrenatplay.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://slowchildrenatplay.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7052234825352739200', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 19, 2005

FINALS Banner
.
Welcome back to the Pope Idol Finals. We've just welcomed back the Fonz and completed our swimsuit competition. Now for the formal Popewear..............
World, your contestants...........
.
.
.
.
.
madonna pope
.
homerpope
.
ok, everyone.......the polls will be open soon(Next post, actually). Take a final look at your favorites. Shaun ouuuuuttttttttttttt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

posted by Shaun at 8:43 PM
link |

11 Comments:

Blogger Cat commented at 5:31 AM~  

Seriously, CUT. IT. OUT. My cubemates think I am insane! I can't stop laughing! "Bad ass mother-fucking pope"? Bwah ha ha!

Now when will the prayer lines be open, huh? WHEN?! I'm ready to vote, yo!

Blogger little sister commented at 6:01 AM~  

Really, Shaun, Cat's right. I mean, now I'm in a good mood before I get to work. They won't understand why I'm smiling and probably send me to drug screening or something.

I'll tell them I got religion ;-)

Anonymous mrtl commented at 7:46 AM~  

I'm definitely going to hell.

Anonymous sarcastic journalist commented at 8:39 AM~  

Wow, you can't go wrong with Poprah.

Blogger Shaun commented at 9:30 AM~  

Sarcastic just wants a free car. Is the Bible even in the Book of the Month club??

Blogger kimmyk commented at 10:08 AM~  

I don't know...I'm a wee bit torn.
--Madonna-she wore it well. Surprisingly looks nice in white. (score 7)
--Oprah-we all know GOLD is her color. (gold rings,golden globes) so her in her gold ensemble was fitting. I don't know about the hat-I see Poprah Oprah puttin a feather or two in it. (score 6)
--Bono-green IS his color. (score 8) Sunnies were a nice touch.
--The Fonz-I think she looked virgin-esque in her white atire. (score 7)
--Samuel worked that motherfu**in red cape now. Work it Sam *two snaps in a 7 formation* (score 9)
--Hmm..now Homer-he didn't do it for me. I'm sorry. Homie don't play his digs very well for me. (score 5)

Blogger kimmyk commented at 10:09 AM~  

I don't know...I'm a wee bit torn.
--Madonna-she wore it well. Surprisingly looks nice in white. (score 7)
--Oprah-we all know GOLD is her color. (gold rings,golden globes) so her in her gold ensemble was fitting. I don't know about the hat-I see Poprah Oprah puttin a feather or two in it. (score 6)
--Bono-green IS his color. (score 8) Sunnies were a nice touch.
--The Fonz-I think she looked virgin-esque in her white atire. (score 7)
--Samuel worked that motherfu**in red cape now. Work it Sam *two snaps in a 7 formation* (score 9)
--Hmm..now Homer-he didn't do it for me. I'm sorry. Homie don't play his digs very well for me. (score 5)

Blogger kimmyk commented at 10:09 AM~  

I don't know...I'm a wee bit torn.
--Madonna-she wore it well. Surprisingly looks nice in white. (score 7)
--Oprah-we all know GOLD is her color. (gold rings,golden globes) so her in her gold ensemble was fitting. I don't know about the hat-I see Poprah Oprah puttin a feather or two in it. (score 6)
--Bono-green IS his color. (score 8) Sunnies were a nice touch.
--The Fonz-I think she looked virgin-esque in her white atire. (score 7)
--Samuel worked that motherfu**in red cape now. Work it Sam *two snaps in a 7 formation* (score 9)
--Hmm..now Homer-he didn't do it for me. I'm sorry. Homie don't play his digs very well for me. (score 5)

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 5:51 PM~  

Wow..KimmyK is torn..she said it 3 damn times! hahaha.
I am having a seriously hard time to. I love them all..what's a girl to do?

Blogger Susie commented at 6:30 PM~  

See, kimmyk is obviously a very devout person. She is putting serious, thoughtful analysis into this history-making decision. I like the Fonz, and I like Poprah, but kimmyk nailed it when she said how SamL is workin' that cape. I have never been so hot for a man of the cloth. And the ring. And the big hat. I need to pray about this. I want to do the right thing.

Blogger kimmyk commented at 6:41 PM~  

I'm sorry my post went up 3 times.
My fingers are manic and just started mashin the enter button.
Sorry.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Disclaimer For The Stupid

This is ONLY a blog. If this had been actual news, it wouldn't be as funny and you'd be watching it on TV, where everything is true.


Me

toobig


Archives

2005-01-16
2005-01-23
2005-01-30
2005-02-06
2005-02-13
2005-02-20
2005-02-27
2005-03-06
2005-03-13
2005-03-20
2005-03-27
2005-04-03
2005-04-10
2005-04-17
2005-04-24
2005-05-01
2005-05-08
2005-05-15
2005-05-22
2005-06-05
2005-09-18


Other Slow Children

The BESTEST girlfriend EVER
The Fonz
DashaBaby
Cat

i'll add more later






Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com