<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10268662\x26blogName\x3dSlow+Children+At+Play\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://slowchildrenatplay.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://slowchildrenatplay.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7052234825352739200', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 23, 2005

It.....is.....OVER


Wow!!! In one of the most incredible comebacks in Papal history, the Fonz pulled away with late voting to topple favorites Samuel L and Oprah.

The Vatican released white smoke (which means the Fonz, Kristine, and Kathy were inside), and the bells rang. The crowd gathered as the Fonz was introduced as the new leader of the Catholic church, Pope Sophie I.

Congratulations Fonz!!!

posted by Shaun at 5:17 PM
link |

14 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 6:40 PM~  

I knew it..I KNEW YOU WOULD WIN!
You have just made the rest of my day!
GO FONZ..
nice outfit!

Blogger Susie commented at 7:39 PM~  

Pope Sophie I, I humbly bow and kiss your ring. (HEY! Kristine! Give Pope Sophie I that fancy Ross ring you were braggin' about, so we can kiss it!)

All hail the Fonz! Don't make her pop a cap in yo' ass!

Blogger mrtl commented at 8:06 PM~  

What? We can't call her Pope Fonz?

Blogger kimmyk commented at 4:40 AM~  

Congratulations Pope Sophie I.
Will there be a party?
I'll bring chips 'n dip.

Blogger Tina commented at 4:33 PM~  

Let me guess the white smoke was from the cigeretts.
Congrats to the Fonz. Now we can all stop worring about the fun we are having. We can now be forgiven for all.

Blogger The Fonz commented at 7:58 PM~  

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Bless your little peapickin hearts . Thank you Susie, good idea and also I want that other ring too that she got from Gottschalks. You will be rewarded in heaven for your suggestion!
but Im not sure I can fulfill my papal duties. First theres all that Latin speakin stuff. I know pig latin, does that count?
I do look stylish in my new robe and hat, thats really why I wanted to win. Well, and besides gettin to check out Samuel J. in the bathingsuit competition.
I knew my girls would stand up for me! Thanks Stephanie, Kris, Kathy, Tony and all the others who voted for me. Now cough up that ring.

Blogger Shaun commented at 8:21 PM~  

OMG....the new Pope just TOTALLY commented on my blog!!!! woooo hoooo!!!

(thanks for not sending me to sleep wit da fishes, Mr. Soprano)

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 8:24 PM~  

I aint coughin' up no ring until some replaces this one!

'nuff said.

Blogger Cat commented at 7:11 AM~  

Aw, I guess the world ain't ready for a hawt Irish rock star Pope.

That being said, kick some ass up there at the Vatican, Pope Fonzie! Kick some ass!

Blogger little sister commented at 9:06 AM~  

Yay!!! I knew it would be Pope Fonzie - er, Pope Sophie I!!!

Woohoo! I'll even convert to Fonzolothism now...:D

I think pig latin is totally cool...I wouldn't understand the real Latin anyway.

Congratulations!

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 10:56 AM~  

little sister - Don't think for a second you could understand half the stuff my mom says. She can screw up pig latin!

:) It's cute though!!

Blogger Susie commented at 3:54 PM~  

Your Popefulness, Pig Latin will be perfect. I'm gettin' so excited about my reward. (I can't believe Kristine talking back to the Pope like that. She packs heat, Kristine!)

Blogger dashababy commented at 6:10 PM~  

Fonzolothism.
hahaha, good one little sister.

and yeah Susie, thats Kris, always talkin back.

and Kris dont even be thinkin about borrowin the cool robe and stuff.
I get to drive the popemobile. I dont think they have freeways at the vatican so I will be ok.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 10:09 PM~  

Did anyone happen to catch the scandal picture I posted on my blog today.

THE POPE BRUISED ME!

and the evil sister was in it!!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Disclaimer For The Stupid

This is ONLY a blog. If this had been actual news, it wouldn't be as funny and you'd be watching it on TV, where everything is true.


Me

toobig


Archives

2005-01-16
2005-01-23
2005-01-30
2005-02-06
2005-02-13
2005-02-20
2005-02-27
2005-03-06
2005-03-13
2005-03-20
2005-03-27
2005-04-03
2005-04-10
2005-04-17
2005-04-24
2005-05-01
2005-05-08
2005-05-15
2005-05-22
2005-06-05
2005-09-18


Other Slow Children

The BESTEST girlfriend EVER
The Fonz
DashaBaby
Cat

i'll add more later






Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com