<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10268662\x26blogName\x3dSlow+Children+At+Play\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://slowchildrenatplay.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://slowchildrenatplay.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7052234825352739200', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 05, 2005


I have found my cause. After doing some research, it has come to my attention that Humor Deficiency Syndrome (HDS)* affects thousands of people each year, many in our own backyard.

To date, scientists have found that the only treatment (other than euthanasea) is steady doses of humor. Usually those afflicted resist humor being injected directly into their system. Those extreme cases are now my cause.

Desperately neurotic and pathetic housewives, with no contact other than your fingertips to your keyboard, I am your Sally Struthers.

This won't be easy, and at times during our rehab you'll hate me, even question your faith in God, but we will get through this....together.


*this condition is actually not real, I made it up. Sometimes people do that to be funny. This will be explained in Step 7 of our program

posted by Shaun at 11:58 AM
link |

8 Comments:

Blogger dashababy commented at 2:57 PM~  

Still taking your funny pills I see. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Love pope idol. couldnt wait to see what you were gonna come up with but that is some funny stuff.

I am still wondering if the hoopla you caused will be mentioned at all tonight on our somewhat favorite show of the moment.

Blogger little sister commented at 3:36 PM~  

Pope Idol - I love it! Totally hilarious!

And the disclaimer is right on, Brother Shaun ;-)

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 3:59 PM~  

*shaking head*

I swear he's going to hell.

Can't he just write really cute stories about the kids?

Blogger KC commented at 5:12 PM~  

Cute stories about the kids are so five minutes ago.....

Today, it's all about the Pope Idol. I'm casting my vote for Madonna!

Blogger The Fonz commented at 7:45 PM~  

I Bout fell out of my chair AGAIN, What would we do without you Shawn. I Have never laugh so hard in my life... How does kris put up with you... Her tummy must hurt for all the laughter you put her though.Call 911 Shawn is at it again... Love you sweet funny man.
Mom

Blogger Mrs.Strizzay commented at 8:54 PM~  

I am totally fucking APPALLED at this crap your pretend is a website! You think dead men who hate gays while priests molest kids is FUNNY????? You think that the phone lines are open? I am voting for madonna to, but pre-Iam-a-british-debutant- Madonna. Like a virgin Madonna. heeeh

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 9:16 PM~  

Striz-you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were serious.
I was about ready to kick Shaun's ass for pissing off my friend!!

Will someone tell Ladybug to get her ass over here so she can get in on this? Tell her, "The POPE IS DEAD...and we are voting for a new one!!"

LOL. I love Ladybug!!

Blogger Cat commented at 10:31 AM~  

I don't think you should be making stuff up to be funny. I mean, how would you like it if someone made stuff up about you to be funny, but it really wasn't funny, because it was made up and totally untrue, but people thought it was true, and it slandered and defamed your character, so it may as well have BEEN true, but it wasn't. Um, true. Huh? HUH?!

Just so you know, the proper authorities have been notified about you making stuff up to be funny. And you are going to get in such BIG trouble, buster. I know. My brother's wife's dog's friend's owner's sister's grandfather works for the FBI.

That is all.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Disclaimer For The Stupid

This is ONLY a blog. If this had been actual news, it wouldn't be as funny and you'd be watching it on TV, where everything is true.


Me

toobig


Archives

2005-01-16
2005-01-23
2005-01-30
2005-02-06
2005-02-13
2005-02-20
2005-02-27
2005-03-06
2005-03-13
2005-03-20
2005-03-27
2005-04-03
2005-04-10
2005-04-17
2005-04-24
2005-05-01
2005-05-08
2005-05-15
2005-05-22
2005-06-05
2005-09-18


Other Slow Children

The BESTEST girlfriend EVER
The Fonz
DashaBaby
Cat

i'll add more later






Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com